Chico Inventor Creates Recreational Fun
WaterRipper is Tim Leefeldt's new waterball innovation that has been in the works since 1988.
This revolutionary new high performance sportswater toy has two patent pending applications with assistance with From Patent to Profit author, Bob DeMatteis.
According to Leefeldt, DeMattels assisted him in bringing this innovation to market in record time. WaterRipper is distinctly different from all waterballs on the market, Leefeldt insists. The differences include: a slow-acting collapsing bean bag design, the balanced density and the water-absorbing materials used to maximize density and performance on water.
Leefeldt continues to document the physics of the WaterRipper performance on the water surface.
"I marvel at the phenomena of the 'low profile skip pattern'that skips like a rock, catches like a bag, and stays in the pool."
Currently, Leefeldt is developing new play patterns, patented apparatus and equipment including an iPhone app.
You can find WaterRippers at the following locations:
- Amazon.com - Worldwide
- Chico Sports LTD - Chico, California
- Zucchini & Vine - Chico, California
- Bird in Hand - Chico, California
- The Mad Molecule - Aptos, California
- Perfection Pools - Chico, California
- Play It Again Sports - Chico, California
- Wall & Sons Sports - Paradise, California
- Mountain Sports - Chico, California
- Magic Dragon Toy & Art Supply Co - Princeville, HI